Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 6, 2020
La Bella Luce, LLC , Service, owns and operates La Bella Luce, LLC website, www.labellaluce.biz / (hereafter, the “Site” or “La Bella Luce, LLC,” which shall also include any other websites owned and operated by La Bella Luce, LLC , or any electronic communications related to the La Bella Luce, LLC). If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the products or services provided on the Site, unless you are under the direct supervision of your parents or guardians. All references hereafter to La Bella Luce, LLC shall include https://www.labellaluce.biz , and, where appropriate, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of La Bella Luce, LLC .
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site (“you”), agree to the terms, conditions, notices and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) and all modifications hereto. Please e-mail any questions regarding this Agreement to the Webmaster. You may have this same information sent to you by e-mail by sending a letter to La Bella Luce, LLC, at 514 Roosevelt Dr., West Bend, WI 53090. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, forms, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by La Bella Luce, LLC or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of La Bella Luce, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of La Bella Luce, LLC or commercial software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The material may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use;
- The material may not be modified, except as noted in this paragraph;
- All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such copies must be kept intact; and
- The copyright notice and permission notice: “Copyright © 2016 La Bella Luce, LLC www.labellaluce.biz/. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties” must appear on each copy.
The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any other material or element from the Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site’s design, or La Bella Luce, LLC logo without the express written permission of La Bella Luce, LLC, or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- User Submissions. Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site shall become, and remain, the property of La Bella Luce, LLC. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by La Bella Luce, LLC or any of its affiliates for any purpose including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You additionally agree that La Bella Luce, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By making such submissions, you are assigning and transferring any and all right, title and interest in those submissions to La Bella Luce, LLC, including any moral rights. You represent and warrant by submitting any materials that such submission does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through La Bella Luce, LLC to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against https://www.labellaluce.biz/, the La Bella Luce, LLC, or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to chain letters, pornography, or other communication that creates a nuisance or is otherwise offensive to the recipient.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including but not limited to La Bella Luce ™ Trademarks of La Bella Luce, LLC and others. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of La Bella Luce, LLC or the third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
- User Responsibilities. If you choose to become a registered user of any of part of the Site, you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You also agree to update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if La Bella Luce, LLC has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, La Bella Luce, LLC has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site, or the services La Bella Luce, LLC offers.
- Limits on Liability. La Bella Luce, LLC is not liable for:
- The contents of any communication, message, or other information sent by you or third parties to La Bella Luce,LLC , or posted by you or other third parties on any part of the Site;
- The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by La Bella Luce, LLC that is accessed from or linked to any part of the Site;
- Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use any of the Site, or download any of the software through any of the Site, even if La Bella Luce, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of any of the Site, or with any of these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
The Site may include links to other Internet sites, both related and unrelated to the Site, which may be of interest to users. Additionally, other sites may link to the Site with or without the permission of La Bella Luce, LLC. La Bella Luce, LLC is not responsible for the content or availability of these sites. Descriptions of or references to individuals, companies, products, or publications not owned by La Bella Luce, LLC on the Site or any linked website do not imply any endorsement of such individuals, companies, products, or publications by La Bella Luce, LLC. La Bella Luce, LLC shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use or involvement with any of the individuals, companies, services, or publications accessed through the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold La Bella Luce, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site; (b) your use of any products or services offered by third-parties through the Site; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; or (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, legal forms, materials, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, bugs, and other problems. La Bella Luce, LLC may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time.
ALL OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WEBSITE URL/ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
La Bella Luce, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LA BELLA LUCE, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY FORM, ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
- Termination. In addition and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to La Bella Luce, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. You may terminate this Agreement by closing your account with La Bella Luce, LLC, and paying any and all outstanding balances owed by you by La Bella Luce, LLC under that account.
The Site is owned and operated by La Bella Luce, LLC from the State of Wisconsin, United States of America. La Bella Luce, LLC makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. La Bella Luce, LLC does not market all of its products or services in all countries. Software from any part of the Site may be subject to U.S. and Canadian export controls.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. This Agreement may be assigned by La Bella Luce, LLC at any time.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. La Bella Luce, LLC reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. La Bella Luce, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without paying attention to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
- Contact Information. The Site is owned and operated by La Bella Luce, LLC, 514 Roosevelt Dr., West Bend, WI 53090, United States of America; email@example.com.